- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked* and cut into chunks or1 40-oz. can sweet potatoes, well drained
- 1 8-oz. can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 325 F. Arrange sweet potatoes and pineapple in a shallow 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with cinnamon. In a small saucepan combine Marshmallow Fluff and butter or margarine. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly. Pour over sweet potatoes; sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
* To cook sweet potatoes quickly, arrange them on microwave-safe plate, cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.